- Community Features and School Achievement Gaps
- Talk for the Summer Institute on Computational Social Science - Seattle, June 22, 2018 .
- Contributing to Open Source with Pretty Slides
- Lightning talk at the Cascadia R Conference, June 2, 2018.
- Exploring and Visualizing School Achievement and School Effects
- Presentation at the annual meeting of the National Council on Measurement in Education, 2018.
- Developing your first R package: A case study with esvis
- Talk for the Eugene R Users Group
A taste of R: Mini-course on R (4 workshops, 2 hours each).
- This mini-course was aimed at introducing faculty members in the College of Education to R.